May 5, 2014
Try again.
Clthes line.jpg

Reactions: Nagga's

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Good work Daniel. Looks great :encouragement:
Lucky you got the 500mm wide one as the 600mm one I've got gave me grazed knuckles when using the jockey wheel winder :tape2:

Reactions: skippy and bigcol
May 5, 2014
Spent the morning under the van. Sealed the front and rear sections where the fiberglass meets the van. Moved the plumping for the drain closer to the mudflap to protect it. Sealed all the gear going through the floor and shortened all the hoses going through the floor. Also made some corner seals and covered the hard lid lock downs to allow for a better seal, as they wear leaking. Then it bucketed down so went to clarkes rubber to get a seal for the rear lid to match the front.
Drain.jpg
Drain.jpg
front sealing.jpg
lid seals.jpg
plumbing.jpg

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
I like the mesh behind your stone deflectors. Nice use of space.

May 5, 2014
bit more mucking around today. Modified my BBQ (like a baby q) to fit back into the bayonet fitting. But used a longer hose to get the BBQ away from the van/awning. Shortened the drop leg winder handle and made a mount in the front box for the BBQ. Also changed the anoide today, wow almost all gone! Put my shovel holders off my cruiser onto the wife's Pajero, we are taking that one away this time. Also plugged in and set up on my iPhone and I pad the OBDS interface so I can monitor the engine, (computerized oiler). Things like boost, intake temps, engine and trans temps etc

May 5, 2014
Put in a clothes hanger today between the microwave and top cupboard. Also put two book/magazine racks behind the bunk bed facing the rear of the van. Under $20. Very happy. Will put some more in after our hols.
Also made a key hanger and mounted it near the door. Its plywood in the shape of a caravan. Bit grand dadish i know.