Journey SMJx2 Journey

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
One Question- How do I keep the windows open,the struts don't seem to lock in.The kitchen window is ok but 2 others wont stay open

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
If it's the new push out (from the bottom style) just push it outwards slowly until you feel a slight "click" then release it and it "SHOULD" stay in that position.... Took me a while to get used to it!

Reactions: bigcol

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
If it's the new push out (from the bottom style) just push it outwards slowly until you feel a slight "click" then release it and it "SHOULD" stay in that position.... Took me a while to get used to it!
Will try that tomorrow.I pushed out really quick and it kept coming back at me.

Reactions: dagree

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Hello @SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* ... Are you still with us or staying in the van? 8-)
Hello!!.I have been busy,busy ,busy.Kitchen demolition and then bathrooms
Done my knee in going in and out of the van so much.All good now though I have a wooden box to step onto before the step.

We have found a leak in front boot,.Have to investigate more .It leaked in light rain twice over the weekend.
Annexe walls arrived yesterday,didn't realize it took up so much room :) Haven't had time to check it out yet

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Havn't thought about it yet ,probably down south somewhere..Big Valley,Busso,Lissy Loo's Ranch hehe,Denmark.
We want to do a few short trips before we head to GOR and around victoria

Reactions: Smirke and dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Well if it's during the first two weeks and you end up in the Busselton area pop in and say Hi!!

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Well if it's during the first two weeks and you end up in the Busselton area pop in and say Hi!!
If we have the towbar by then (we Will have)will be packed and ready 1 week prior and taking of the day school goes back.
If we are down there and, is highly possible we shall certainly pop in.You on hols at that time and where do you stay :)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Bl00dy better be one available by then!!!!!
We head down each year for two weeks as soon as holidays are over! Stay at Mandalay Tourist Park.

Reactions: bigcol