Journey SMJx2 Journey

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Well finally we will have our van next Wednesday.Unfortunatly we have no vehicle to tow it so it will be delivered,posible wait for towbar is 8 weeks..
This means no van for meet up next weekend :(

tell them YOU will ring Parkside Towbars, and have them over in 1 day - 8 weeks my left foot
sounds like they are trying a "brickie" on you

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
tell them YOU will ring Parkside Towbars, and have them over in 1 day - 8 weeks my left foot
sounds like they are trying a "brickie" on you
Why would I ring Parkside (which I have already done anyway) when ford already have done and numorous other non genuine suppliers.They have been very helpful trying to get us one.Closest non genuine we can get is 5 weeks.

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Why would I ring Parkside (which I have already done anyway) when ford already have done and numorous other non genuine suppliers.They have been very helpful trying to get us one.Closest non genuine we can get is 5 weeks.

my bad...............

I have this attitude, that, if you want me to buy your product, you have the sodding thing there when I want it, not later next solstice

or

I go else where...........

Reactions: dagree

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
hoses & power cords

go to Bunnings

stear clear of Camec in Welshpool - they are run by Ned Kelly's grandson................

sometimes, Caravanland says" oppss, there was a price difference, and we owe you $xxx, you can spend in the Toyshop

get the sun shades
or
spare handles etc

Reactions: burnsie and dagree

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
hoses & power cords

go to Bunnings

stear clear of Camec in Welshpool - they are run by Ned Kelly's grandson................

sometimes, Caravanland says" oppss, there was a price difference, and we owe you $xxx, you can spend in the Toyshop

get the sun shades
or
spare handles etc
hehe hope there is a big oops cos I like to spend money and lots of things there to buy.
I need a 3 metre hose for the weber where is the best place to get that?

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
BBQ Galore or any weber supplier will have them...... Just make sure it is the correct fitting as there are two different types.
Weber is the 3/8" SAE... NOT 3/8" BSP!

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
I'm sure there will be pics posted seeing we won't get to see it in the flesh on the weekend!
BBQ Galore or any weber supplier will have them...... Just make sure it is the correct fitting as there are two different types.
Weber is the 3/8" SAE... NOT 3/8" BSP!
Ok thanks.I had seen some at BCF and were not sure if they were the right ones.I will go to weber shop.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
BCF do sell them from memory... Just make sure you get the weber brand to be sure as the pimple faced staff probably wouldn't have an idea what they are talking about if you ask them!
That's why I have been waiting to buy it so I can check the Bayonet on the van and the other end for weber.Too costly to get wrong one.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Bayonet would be a standard fitting but for some reason there are two types of fittings to go on gas appliances..... If you want one that doesn't fit the weber I have one you can have :oops:

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
yoda_nopic_on_thread.jpg