Journey SMJx2 Journey

Apr 15, 2012
Perth W.A.
Hello!!.I have been busy,busy ,busy.Kitchen demolition and then bathrooms
Done my knee in going in and out of the van so much.All good now though I have a wooden box to step onto before the step.

We have found a leak in front boot,.Have to investigate more .It leaked in light rain twice over the weekend.
Annexe walls arrived yesterday,didn't realize it took up so much room :) Haven't had time to check it out yet

Having recently got our Journey as we, we quickly found the leak in the front boot as well. Took the van back to Jayco to get a few things fixed, when they handed it back, the boot was still leaking. So off to P.D.A the van goes on the 24th for the leak and a few othe things to sorted under warranty.
Which annexe did you get?

rick.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Having recently got our Journey as we, we quickly found the leak in the front boot as well. Took the van back to Jayco to get a few things fixed, when they handed it back, the boot was still leaking. So off to P.D.A the van goes on the 24th for the leak and a few othe things to sorted under warranty.
Which annexe did you get?

rick.
We got the Australia wide annexe.
I mentioned the leak at the show today,Will ring them next week.
Only problem though we can't take it anywhere because we are still waiting on a towball.
Congrats on you new van.

Reactions: bigcol and dagree
Apr 15, 2012
Perth W.A.
Do you mean a towball or Tregg?
We are sor.
Is your van at home?
If you are not to far nor I may be able to help if you need to move it somewhere

Last edited:

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Do you mean a towball or Tregg?
We are sor.
Is your van at home?
If you are not to far nor I may be able to help if you need to move it somewhere
Its a towball @rickwagupatrol
The van is at home, caravanland delivered it for us.
thank you for the offer of assistance .I might be able to get someone to come to me to take a look. I will know next week .

Reactions: bigcol

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Been a while since last update @SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* ...... You still out there???????
I am just checking in.I can barely find my way to the PC for boxes and stuff these days and can't find stuff.
Kitchen will be in soon ,now that we have new ceiling and wall rendered,hopefully at the end of the month.
I sat in the van today,first time for a week, watched tele and put a few things away.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Just checking to make sure things are OK ;)
Sounds like a well earned holiday is due very soon!!

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I'll say................

maybe have to borrow someones car for the weekend just to get away for a bit
re-charge your batteries, so to speak

Reactions: dagree