Smergen's LTZ Colorado - The Rock Truck

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
There a saying bad publicity is still publicity. You'd need a sponsor to join the Troopy ranks anyway.

I'll roll the dice on a Ranger

I've no issues with the Troopy, personally wouldn't mind one decked out in a camper mode. Two seats. See ya later. But the kids might have something to say about that...

And no, no Ranger here. A move away from the dual cabs...

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You should have got it delivered to @DRW and I up here in Freeland, we could have got it sorted out before the warranty runs out.:biggrin1::biggrin-new::p8-)

Reactions: DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Secret has been locked up like long enough .......................:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: ............................. a fully restored Lada NIva with a real engine..

Reactions: mfexpanda

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
No deposit required. It's already bought and delivered and in the drive. But yes, waiting to be set free.
You bought the family truckster
97EEC30E-CCD6-4350-AD76-9EB085F0EA81.png

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
this is a difficult one, I'm assuming with the current situation in pandemic land spending big on a new Japanese made vehicle could be a stretch, this brings us to Thailand (the land of smiles) and as we all know almost every other vehicle with towing capacity comes from here, however most are dual cabs, and the SUV's ie Toyota Prado and Mitsubichi Pajero probably would be a stretch in towing capacity? So as you have liked the rock truck with the old re vamped Jeep engine I would guess you have seen the light and purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee (or a land cruiser or a series 5 patrol since winning lotto or receiving a pay rise)

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Not letting me post a photo... But it's big, it's shiny, it has 8 cylinders and is a petrol only... And it's Japanese ..