20' Series Shopping list and thoughts

Derm

Oct 18, 2015
Mornington Peninsula
Cool - might have to give it a try after work one night - seems like they may fit after all. I read somewhere that tucking the bars under the mattress gives you extra room for the canvas so will also look into this as well as the mod for moving the pole to the outside.

I was sold on the CGear last night - visited the Jayco store today and they have the Camec stuff. I still like the smaller tighter knit on the CGear and (other than the price) am yet to read a bad review or someone that wishes they didn't buy it. I can live with the price if the product is good. Thinking the 6m version so if we ever get an annex it will poke out the front (sound logical advice from the Jayco shop). Also found this comparison online -
http://www.sunbuster.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/CWCARTICLE1.pdf

I'm going to pay @AzHaych a visit in the flesh as I love what he did and he is 5 mins from me (here is a link to his racks) - you'd be welcome to come and check it out when your van arrives - you're only 20 mins from me.

Hi Macca, thank you for the link, the box with the racks looks great, would love to take you up on the offer. Would like to try and fit my Ziegler bbq in it as it drives me crazy putting it in the back of the car. The forum is full of great ideas, now the long wait continues for the van to arrive
Cheers
Derm