Pace's 17.56-2 Touring

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
i like the veranda idea and i cant have the add a room it would block my outside locker
Here's a pic for you ,,@mfexpanda
IMAG0075.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mfexpanda

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
i like the veranda idea and i cant have the add a room it would block my outside locker

Here's the Annexe Cubby, from Tebbs. We had a door inserted next to the window also. We kept the rear annexe wall (of course), as this made a divider. So now the annexe has more purpose for those longer trips away, the added space was great. Eldest bloke ended up claiming it as his ''Boy-cave''.

Annexe Cubby.jpg

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
@Pace how much outside storage do you have now with the Gazebo as well :) Yes thinking if we get a cubby although the Starcraft's annex is 19' long so maybe just chuck a swag down there once I kick the eldest out.

We are very lucky to be in a great bay at Surfside 1, which have massive sites. With all the 5 families that meet up annually, we all get into each others sites, so we all cater for each other and have a riot of a time.

As for the annexe/cubby/gazebo - for in the future when we off load the expanda we'll keep it all for next van, so its an investment for the future paid for now.

Pace.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
It sure gives you loads of space and flexibility.

You'd certainly need a bigger site.

Looks a very comfortable set up.