Starcraft New Starcraft 17.58-3 outback

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Big Fish Well done.. As I keep saying great bargaining wish we got one that quick...Make sure you check things out before you get home, seeing it was at the show make sure all the kids have not broken anything :)
If you have a TV Aerial check it.. we did not now back next week :)
Also our dinette table the screws came out of the wall, did not notice to we got home.

most of all enjoy.. your kid will be very happy :)

Reactions: Big Fish

Big Fish

Jun 9, 2014
No fusion stereo installed - taking it back next week.

Forgot the TV. They found one.

Got home and realised they hadn't even put on the number plate!!! Haha

Toilet chemicals done. Water tanks full. Heading to pillow talk now for some mattress pillow tops.

Happy I wired up the brake controller correctly - the new Rangers are finicky - I should never have doubted myself.

Heading out Saturday - down to Sydney Tomorrow for work unfortunately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 509

halbster

May 13, 2014
Looks great Big Fish. Is that an extended drawbar? Also there is no Jerry Holder.. seems to be the standard item that none of the vans have!!!

Big Fish

Jun 9, 2014
Standard drawbar but enough clearance to travel with the tailgate down with motocross bikes in the tray. I will get some more clearance when i put the lift kit on shortly too and turn the towbar tongue over. No jerry can holder although I'm not concerned about that - I would have had to remove it anyway.

Everything opens and shuts, works okay - seems too. A shame to leave it here now for a few days.

Big Fish

Jun 9, 2014
It will after I get my ECU tune shortly!

Although, it will never come close to how my Audi Q7 4.2 Diesel (800Nm of torque!) pulled my WorknPlay. Hahaha. Damn that was impressive.

Reactions: cruza driver