Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
anyone have one of these yet? new Jayco Journey 22.68-1 Outback 2019
1553048378670.png

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Looked at them Melb show. The gloss cupboards nicer then last year although they getting really pricey now.
If you option up even more $$$. There are other brands around now might be worth looking at.
Bluetooth awning might be cool although worry another thing to break :) Wonder if you can do it manually if the motor goes?

Here is one online with pics.. No idea why they thought the toilet button lower then the dunny was a great idea..

https://www.caravancampingsales.com...ns._.Price.range(..80000).)&pso=24&pss=~Price

Reactions: Dean81

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
Looked at them Melb show. The gloss cupboards nicer then last year although they getting really pricey now.
If you option up even more $$$. There are other brands around now might be worth looking at.
Bluetooth awning might be cool although worry another thing to break :) Wonder if you can do it manually if the motor goes?

Here is one online with pics.. No idea why they thought the toilet button lower then the dunny was a great idea..

https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/2019-jayco-journey-22-68-1-ob-bunks-ensuite/OAG-AD-16942981/?cr=8&psq=(And.Service.Caravancampingsales._.IndustryAll.keyword(bunk)._.LengthFeet.range(21..)._.(Or.SiloType.Dealer New._.SiloType.Dealer Near New.)_.Category.Caravans._.Price.range(..80000).)&pso=24&pss=~Price

ended up ordering 1 - p/up late June. They have some gear in them now - crikeys.
A lot of electric stuff, which their warranties do cover, but you never know?
Time for a change, had 2 expandas, now in to a journey :)

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
Pity you won't have it for Easter, was hoping to see the new toy.

hey mate, nearly forgot about you, lol. Would have been nice to have it for Easter, but have been looking around in circles for a while (took to long to decide) and ended up coming back to Jayco. The re-sale on Jayco outweighs any other van on the market, in my opinion. This will be my new 'site van', if you get my drift.

What dates are booked again for Cotton Tree? we are there from the 13th til the 28th of April - cant wait :)
We are on site A221 - be sure to pop in for a beer or jetski

Reactions: DRW

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
hey mate, nearly forgot about you, lol. Would have been nice to have it for Easter, but have been looking around in circles for a while (took to long to decide) and ended up coming back to Jayco. The re-sale on Jayco outweighs any other van on the market, in my opinion. This will be my new 'site van', if you get my drift.

What dates are booked again for Cotton Tree? we are there from the 13th til the 28th of April - cant wait :)
We are on site A221 - be sure to pop in for a beer or jetski
Will certainly drop in, not sure what site we are on, arrive on the 15th of April and leave on the 26th. Can't wait, haven't had holidays for a couple of years.

Reactions: Dean81