LED light strip in Awning Roller

DaveS

Jan 10, 2014
Hey Dave I will be up in the next couple of weeks with work do you happen to have one to suit a 16.4 because I'm sure I could find something for your thirst.
what size awning is that ??
13 or 14 feet?
i've got a couple of short ones at a mates place, but they are super easy to shorten if too long .... but very hard to make longer.
alas i have no hardware at the moment tho, last couple of arms i had were snatched up quick by the drink buyers :)

bit partial to jimmie cans at the moment :) <------- hint hint

Reactions: blacky

DaveS

Jan 10, 2014
not sure if the short ones i've got are that length i think they are longer, but the ones i snagged usually had a little tear or something like that at one end, so we shortened them to suit. easy to do with a hacksaw, stanley knife and contact adhesive :)
I'll see my mate next week and throw a tape on em.

ru replacing a awning or adding one ?
i might be able to get the arms from another mate, not sure if they are long or short tho

DaveS

Jan 10, 2014
No have one just would like to install the recess for the LED lighting
sorry ...... got our stories crossed, thought you just wanted a standard awning, the 3 i have are with leds' i don't want to get rid of they are brand new apart from faulty led's...... and worth too much to me, they are all about 20foot in length so a waste to cut down
I can keep my eyes open and find you a shorter one with led's that has a damaged material from a insurance job, and then you could just grab the barrel and fit your awning to it if you like. there might be one laying around work .... but i can't promise anything in your timeframe