17' Series Just our luck !!

darcy305

Jul 24, 2011
Meadow Heights
So Jayco have just posted on Facebook that they are offering a Bonus entertainment pack with every new Expanda order. I got all the items except the Tv, as extras to our order. Feeling a little miffed that they are now including these items at no extra charge :frusty:

JMS Project

Jun 14, 2015
Dayboro
I got a pretty good deal actually.

My only dramas since signing on the dotted line and handing over the deposit, was mainly due to 'Fly In' salespeople that only appear at each Caravan show, and all they are interested in is a quick commission.

However in saying that, the salesman at the local dealership that my sale was handed over to, has been amazing. In fact, the whole dealership have been great in trying to accommodate and honour what the salesperson had promised etc...

Reactions: dagree and Drover

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
That's good news. Actually the local dealer here in Adelaide has also been very good, ensuring all our 'Show day' specials were met.

Last edited:

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
So Jayco have just posted on Facebook that they are offering a Bonus entertainment pack with every new Expanda order. I got all the items except the Tv, as extras to our order. Feeling a little miffed that they are now including these items at no extra charge :frusty:
We had the same type of thing happen to us. Except it was the ESC that they offered in the deal....which happened 2 days after we signed.

Reactions: dagree

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
We actually went in there.....but nothing. we had already paid for it, but the most annoying part is it only worked for about 400km and then stopped. (It was hooked up to the breakaway unit, and it stopped working too. I wasn't happy). Turns out it wasn't earthed properly (think that's what they said was wrong). Hopefully fixed now, but won't know until I get the van back and test it on a round a bout.

darcy305

Jul 24, 2011
Meadow Heights
Bugger as long as its working now. I thought about contacting the dealer to see if he could do anything but as are picking up the van on Thursday I don't like my chances. Might just make a cheeky comment before handing over the cheque!! Might be able to swindle something from the accessories shop. :D

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Bugger as long as its working now. I thought about contacting the dealer to see if he could do anything but as are picking up the van on Thursday I don't like my chances. Might just make a cheeky comment before handing over the cheque!! Might be able to swindle something from the accessories shop. :D
Good luck. We picked ours up from the factory, and they didn't give us a thing.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
We got a huge surprise when we picked ours up....got lots of goodies we hadn't ordered or asked for including TV, sound system, fans and such.

Couldn't believe it and had to ask about it in case we were going to be charged but were told they'd thrown them in. All new and in original packing so we accepted gratefully.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
We got a huge surprise when we picked ours up....got lots of goodies we hadn't ordered or asked for including TV, sound system, fans and such.

Couldn't believe it and had to ask about it in case we were going to be charged but were told they'd thrown them in. All new and in original packing so we accepted gratefully.
WOW!!!