Just Browsing Jayco recall

Stephen Galvin

May 20, 2014
Warnbro WA
Can give you good and bad on my New outback 17.52.2 outback. Hows this I bought it in NSW as the deal was way way better than in WA ( A big chunk of this is freight, so I chose to put that chunk into the holiday with the kids not a freight comapny) After driving and flights for the girls and fuel I still had 3 grand in my pocket when i got Home :) it tows like a dream . Brake cables snapped on one side as to short for the travel of suspension, Highway and good dirt (Hyden norseman road) Failed licensing because the chain on the trailer is not rated to the aggregate on the HIN plate 2500 kg chain weight, plate 2524 kg Big Fail !! wiring a bit average, silicone fell out of mud guards so cleaned out rest will replace with sika. Waiting on jayco now to give me some feedback on this chain. I dont really want the 35 chain its huge. Throw the wheel brace away! As is useless on the nuts on the wheels. Heater doesn't work when temps get low?? needs to be above 7C outside to work . Other than that beds never got wet and we had a great time in it and look forward to modding it and going away in a bit of comfort. That split in the mattress is a bit uncomfy but ok .