Just Browsing Jayco recall

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
There has been quite a few recalls for varying reasons, all members should check. Our van is included but we never received any notification

Last edited:

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Had our van serviced last week at All Terrain at Bribie Island and part of the service they did a check on the recalls so was pretty happy with that.

BJ.

Reactions: skippy

James Byrne

Apr 8, 2014
I am glad Jayco take their responsibility and list the issues and issue notices to customers.
That is the reason we buy Jayco, from a local reputable dealer who we can go to for issues.

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
I have a lot off vans in my workshop for elec problems I must say talking to customers jayco are one off the better vans out there does not come down to price lot off the more expensive one have more problems so I stick with jayco

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
It's only for campers and in saying that they are only this years that are affected

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
So....... it safe to say that most Jayco caravans and campers were built on either a Monday (when every one is hung over from the weekend) or on a Friday (when everyone is only thinking of the hangover they will get).
It would seem that most campers have recalls? that would suggest to me that they were built on a Monday. Expanda's were built on a Friday? That seems to be where Jayco gets most of their warranty claims from.
I am very happy to announce that Swifty was built on a Wednesday!

Reactions: relgate