14' Series It's here

Drewser

Oct 14, 2013
Cockatoo, Victoria
Andrew and Cindy are proud to announce the arrival of our new baby 14.44-4 Spanda, picked up today and kissed the Swan goodbye, all good so far apart from a scratch on table which they took a pic of and will replace at first service. Got her home kids climbed all over bunks and now we will spend the weekend moving in:cheer2:. Jayco bayswater have a busy time ahead, over 80 vans to deliver in December, we were lucky to get ours this year.

Reactions: jacbaz

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Congrats @Drewser , you will love the 14 footer. While we don't have kids so don't need bunks, we find that size van is ideal for us for comfort and towing.

Get out now and enjoy. :bolt:

Drewser

Oct 14, 2013
Cockatoo, Victoria
Thanks all for the kind words, when we ordered we were told we might not get it this year so was an absolute bonus to get the call when we did. Booked in to Tocumwal for first week of Jan but hopefully get away for a weekend before then although this is when my work picks up, so fingers crossed on that one. Wife thought I was crazy spending so much time reading posts on here but after showing her some of the mods you guys have done she is coming round. Definitely noticed the difference in weight behind the cruiser, fine on the flat or moderate hills but we have one killer of a hill coming into Cockatoo that was a real struggle so will go around the long way next time. Now to get the little lady to let me buy a diesel.

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
Top stuff and hope you get lots of enjoyment. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the van. Mods are ok but enjoying and getting out and about is better.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
There are just two of us so we upgraded from the Penguin to the 14.44-5 OB with the on suite. Very useful when going of track. Don't have kids to clutter up the van. LOL