How many shelves in the robe?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
OK, just a quick one...
We've ordered shelves for the robe on the 17.56.2.OB but haven't specified how many.
I've seen 2 or 3 shelves mentioned on the forum.
How many should I ask for (assuming I have a choice)
It's hard to get to the dealer to 'measure up', but we will try to get the the Sydney show next week.
We will use the space as a pantry, anyone got any opinions?

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Relegate,

We ordered at the Melb show in March. Dealer suggested 3 shelves, wife said 2, after thinking about it we are changing it back to 3 when we sign order confirmation.

Ro

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
We got Warburtons to put 3 shelves in our 56.2.
We put non slip rubber matting (got ours from Woolworths) that comes in a roll and you cut to size. Cost about $10. We placed this on the shelves. The crockery on the top shelves even stays in place whilst travelling.
Cheers Deano

Reactions: relgate

Coastrunner

Mar 18, 2012
South Coast NSW
www.expandasdownunder.com
Shelves in the robes you ask?

2 x Robes.

1 Robe for myself and the 2 sons, the other one for the missus.

The boys robe has 3 shelves. Basically 1 x shelf each. Each shelf taking one third of the robe space. So no hanging space in Robe 1.

Robe 2 for the missus. 1 x shelf in hers. So this means two areas to put clothes. Bottom shelf for undies etc, top shelf for shorts, t shirts, jumpers, then hanging space for all the girly tops, jeans etc. Maybe even a little room for me to hang a shirt or two.

My expanda didn`t come with shelves and I`m happy about that. I`m going to knock up a set of adjustable shelves. I`ll get the white timber with the spaces for those adjustable pins that support the shelves. This way I can adjust the height of shelves and add or remove them to suit us as we go along.

After all, I needed a good excuse to buy the drop saw.

Cheers People!