How did you come to choose your Username?

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Ours isn't too interesting ... just both very proud to be Australian and of our down-to-earth way of life.

and the best way to be I reckon :biggrin1:

I guess mine came about in two ways, I guess mine was really about me having a passion for Australia and inparticular the Aussie bush and outback, it's just a bugger there's never seem enough chance to really get out there.

I guess thats also the reason that we purchased our first camper (thats another story there too), but to get out there and show my family the real Australia

The other way I decided on username was, when we first got married and move out here, the father in-law came out and said "Man your in he bush now" says him who originally came from the sticks himself.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
I used to play a few online games, so wanted something a little original and said I was an Aussie. Later, the missus and I like to travel, so felt i was still appropriate....

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
My ex-boss at work gave me the nickname Doogle as I seem to have a knack of quickly being able to find information online about almost anything (so Dave and Google were merged to become Doogle). My work colleagues would often jump on to Google to try and find info on something and they'd often come back and say they couldn't find what they were looking for. I'd then jump online and 30 seconds later have the info they'd been searching for.

It also gets used from time to time when people have a PC-related question or problem and they are directed to go and speak with "Doogle".....LOL. I guess that's what happens after being the PC nerd of the family for the last 15+ years....

The nickname has stuck and many of my friends, family and work colleagues call me Doogle now...so I thought I might as well embrace it :)

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Those with young kids may have seen Madagascar 2. The fat hippo character (see my avatar) is always a favorite of our kids and his song pretty much describes our Patrol and then Hawk (now Expanda) combo.................. I like em big, I like em round, i like em chunky............

So Moto Moto was the nick name given to the Patrol, seemed to be a good unique username as well.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Those with young kids may have seen Madagascar 2. The fat hippo character (see my avatar) is always a favorite of our kids and his song pretty much describes our Patrol and then Hawk (now Expanda) combo.................. I like em big, I like em round, i like em chunky............

So Moto Moto was the nick name given to the Patrol, seemed to be a good unique username as well.

I PMSL everytime i see Moto Moto on Madagascar 2 :heh:

bully66672

Jun 30, 2011
Melbourne
Mines because I would always get all the kids crying at party's and get togethers.
Family and friends would tell their kids they were going to Bully's for a BBQ and the kids would start screaming.
Now that I,ve got my own it's payback time and the mates and family stir them up.