How did you come to choose your Username?

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
i think its time to rehash this thread as we have a number of new members in recent month. look forward to hearing from you all. Cheers Pace.
Agreed Pace!
Well some may have noticed that after my comments a while ago in this thread i did indeed change my name to Leesy, (thanks Expanda admin) as i had used my full name not realising thats what would come up! Leesy is from Lees but have been know as sleesy Leesy, easy Leesy, greasy Leesy oh and in hay fever season sneezy Leesy!!! and although i did remove the name of my much loved Patrol as its perhaps not so PC.... she still is called the fat girl by all that love her!!
Cheers

icetechaus

Nov 21, 2012
Icetechaus comes from my trading name Ian Capps Electronics, the tech for technology and the aus because I am on a few OS forums with my bike and electronics and it lets people know where I'm from.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Agreed Pace!
Well some may have noticed that after my comments a while ago in this thread i did indeed change my name to Leesy, (thanks Expanda admin) as i had used my full name not realising thats what would come up! Leesy is from Lees but have been know as sleesy Leesy, easy Leesy, greasy Leesy oh and in hay fever season sneezy Leesy!!! and although i did remove the name of my much loved Patrol as its perhaps not so PC.... she still is called the fat girl by all that love her!!
Cheers

Didn't fool me... And still love the fat girl tag. By the way, thanks for the seat organizer idea. Got one the other day from super cheap. It works a treat.

Spot

Oct 16, 2012
Capalaba, Brisbane
Spot was someone’s way of bulling me as young man due to my complexion, “freckles of plenty” so I turned it around and claimed ownership to the nickname and for the past 20 odd years this is what family and mates refer to me as.

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
Mine is simple. My first name and year of birth. From that you can work out my age. This year I am 95. But next year is better. I have the perfect excuse to act like a little kid. I'll be 6.

shiraz

Oct 22, 2012
sellicks hill s.a
Mine is also an easy one , we have a vineyard no prize for guessing the variety.only trouble we cant go far till Harvest
which at present is running between march 10 to 25th, then hopefully off to Victoria's High Country and Canberra.
C D the solar pannels are working great.did notice price jump of a few $.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
C D the solar pannels are working great.did notice price jump of a few $.

I did mate I think we got a bargain :smile: and it worked a treat in the HC.

The harvest will be here in no time too, everyone here in the Yarra Valley is starting to wind up also.

Expanda Virgins

Dec 12, 2012
Mine is because I don't actually own an Expanda yet. I search the net almost everyday to see if there are any good buys.
I hope one day the name won't suit!

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
EV's, what Expanda are you looking for? I presume you are looking for used, but some new bargains can be had. We went looking for a Swan and bought an Expanda.

Plus I am sure there are used ones in yards that dealers want to clear, my local yard is full of them!

Cheers Geoff

Expanda Virgins

Dec 12, 2012
EV's, what Expanda are you looking for? I presume you are looking for used, but some new bargains can be had. We went looking for a Swan and bought an Expanda.

Plus I am sure there are used ones in yards that dealers want to clear, my local yard is full of them!

Cheers Geoff

Looking for one possibly with bunks. I have two boys 8 and 6 so thinking long term sleeping. Even though they take up a lot more room.
I like the cafe style lounge so it is easier to access the bed rather than climbing over seat/table. Plus having that extra cupboard has more bench space and cupboard space.
Don't really think I want an ensuite in the van. I think they make the vans look more closed in. I like the open plan look.
I could go on and on. I will just keep looking. All comes down to $$$$$.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield

Cheers Geoff

I am always amazed at the amount of vans for sale in yards in country towns, Traralgon in Vic is a prime example!
Perhaps look to the country!

mrhappi

Oct 24, 2012
Ipswich
When I first started using the web, I was into handguns so I ran with the username trigrhappi. Once the kids came along I decided the guns should go. Eventually the web nick morphed into mrhappi, which the kids say is ironic 'cause I'm a grumpy bastard... :rant:

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Mine is actually my car's nickname. It's a 66 Mustang that over time went from a cruiser into a soarer.....still got it, but doesn't see the light of day too often these days. Work, kids, camping ect.

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
I spent four years living in Japan with much I my time training in the martial art of Kendo - Japanese Swordsmanship. The prefix "Ken" means sword and "Shi" means man, so "Swordsman". Have been using this username for years.:fencing:

I think I once thought that I was a Jedi or something like that lol. :suspicious: