Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Good Morning QUEENSLANDERS ...............how are the coastal dwellers going with this bit of precipitation lately, here at Cooloola we have missed the worst, 4 days of rain so far and about 196mm...........have seen falls 3 times that so hope everyone has come thru it all okay ...They reckon still more to come.................
I think there's more coming today

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So they say, but was not a cloud around at the beach this morning so here's hoping.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
my fingers are crossed Dave, if it happens I'll try to draw it down my way.............I'll wash the ute again.

Reactions: bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
IMG_1962.JPG
You in the van in Bundy??
Yes and the sun is shining

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Crap another windy day, hate the wind bring back the rain......................................................

Reactions: bigcol

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Hot one today 34 will hit 35 id say but we are finnishing at 2 oh yea
2pm tram out of here then 220 train home by 3 in shower by 310 Canadian club 320 with ice mmmmmmmmm fish and salad for tea mmmm its all in the planning
Hi @Bluey,
you are certainly an optimist!

Here is the reality for today:
2pm tram is running late. Miss the 2:20 train. 2:40 train is cancelled today and will not run. catch the 3:00pm train.
in shower by 4. Someone has used up all the ice to cool a bruise, so no Canadian Club.
Because of the bruise, you have to cook the fish and salad.
So grumpy, burnt the fish.
Too hot to go fetch a pizza. Ring up to get it delivered, oh yeah, closed on Tuesday.
Now 7pm, still no ice.
Cold baked beans on toast for dinner. Now, everyone is grumpy.

In a more optimistic style, enjoy the rest of your day.

Me, took the Penguin in for its one year service this morning. I waiting until later in the afternoon. Then hit our swimming pool. Yesterday was the first dip for this summer. Then ice cold cider and Jatz with Brie.
Then heat up our home-made lasagne, followed by fresh strawberries and yogurt.
Last, go check out the lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, beans, and shallots. I believe long, regular, and intense inspections make them grow better!

cheers
Mike

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I come close to swapping the Colorado for a near new Cruiser with all the gear today, lifted, rack, awning, bar and winch, 2 spares and lots of good bling inside and out but thought nah probably have to refuel it before I get home..............it was parked in Bunnings car park and as I walked past to get into the Colorado I see the idiot had placed his keys on top of the rear wheel, possibly keys to his house as well............might be inconspicuous on standard suspension but not a 3"lift.................................was tempted to get the wire and lock I use to chain up the genny and lock them to his wheel rim but I would have to hang around to watch what happens then and I wanted to get home, it is 60kms away.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Lovely blue skies, no wind...absolutely gorgeous morning, Big Mal is waiting patiently for me to get out of bed, hook up and go for a stroll down the New England..............need to finish my coffee.............................did my checks and found a led side light cactus, one of the connector pins had broken off, a very delicate solder job to stick pin back on and all was good, quite amazed I didn't melt the thing or fry the circuit..........a wonderful weekend of grandaughters dance concert to look forward to.................:cheer2:.................:clap2:.................:hurt-41:.....:(

:becky: