Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'll let you know when the fog lifts but it is QLD so it is a given it will be Perfect.

Reactions: dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
"Mitsi" maybe?...
Ha. Aint that the best (read most irritating) advertisement ever ... they clearly never bothered to ask any of the Mitsi owners their thoughts before hand .... cause they all love it, hey @17triton. I have a colleague with a Mitsi, and everytime I mention it (which is often) he has that look like he's going to stab in the eye with a pen.

I will probably all be forgotten soon ........... like hell ......... bwaaahaaaaa

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Ha. Aint that the best (read most irritating) advertisement ever ... they clearly never bothered to ask any of the Mitsi owners their thoughts before hand .... cause they all love it, hey @17triton. I have a colleague with a Mitsi, and everytime I mention it (which is often) he has that look like he's going to stab in the eye with a pen.

I will probably all be forgotten soon ........... like hell ......... bwaaahaaaaa
Lol @Crusty181 it does sound really tough doesn't it...........NOT!!!!!

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm awake and it's nearly 2.30 in the damn morning, :o not happy, if it wasn't so cold I'd go and play in my shed. Then I'd be in trouble for sure.:becky:

Reactions: dagree