Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm so over this flu/ lurgy thing, starting to get really, really agro, especially waking up well before the chooks even think about it.......If I'd found this thread earlier @Crusty181 would have had a great time.
Oh and the weather up here in QLD has been crap.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Well, the last 2 mornings have been a bit chilly......1 and 2 degrees. The max temps haven't been that much better either....16. Just for something different....freezing again this morning. But, at least it's sunny. (Wouldn't be so bad if the icey wind stopped).

Reactions: dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I'm so over this flu/ lurgy thing, starting to get really, really agro, especially waking up well before the chooks even think about it.......If I'd found this thread earlier @Crusty181 would have had a great time.
Oh and the weather up here in QLD has been crap.
Ive been waiting for you to arrive. You should pop down south where the weather is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l ..... but the flu is wide spread

Last edited:
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nice and warm in my shed, I have those big 150watt flood lights on, stand too close get sunburn, not good for power bill though.

Reactions: Smirke

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Bonjour, dark outside but must be beautiful, it's QUEENSLAND.......today I head to Yatala, no not to the pie shop, well ! maybe, pick up the alloy canopy for the new wagon, wish the clock would hurry up. Haven't figured a name for the new truck yet, not going to be collie thats for sure.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
:banplease:
Bonjour, dark outside but must be beautiful, it's QUEENSLAND.......today I head to Yatala, no not to the pie shop, well ! maybe, pick up the alloy canopy for the new wagon, wish the clock would hurry up. Haven't figured a name for the new truck yet, not going to be collie thats for sure.
Hey @Drover how's collie going ? Hey I wanted to beat someone else saying it

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
"Mitsi" maybe?...

Reactions: 17triton