Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Good morning MSA towing mirrors due out in otober pre orders are being taken 745 to 945 bit pricy but they seem good not as chunky as clearviews i want a set but mrs bluey mite not think so

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
I think they still look over bearing, the cruiser is a big lump of a thing as it is, they could be a pian in parking lots, the cruiser probably is a bit now?
Like the others if you were on the road full time they would be great, but as I've said before whats behind you is over rated and irrelevant its where you're going that counts

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Thats a ridiculous price ......................... you surely dont want to spend that much, thats enough for a month on the road for me.
It may be ridiculous but clearviews are more brand new and bloody huge and heaps of people have them bet they didnt all bye them second hand

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I've looked at Clearviews for the Jeep they are also a horrendous price (still) might go those cheapy ones....
I had a convo with a guy that had had both the Clearview and a cheaper knockoff brand, and he said there zero difference between the Clearview and his knockoff brand of choice and they had been on the car for quite some time. Ill see if I can find the brand