17' Series gas fridge

who on here does use the gas on there fridge in there 17,56,2

• Total voters

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
In WA we have gas bayonets where you can plug in gas heaters etc. The rooms with gas bayonets have vent holes in walls or ceilings. this overcomes any problems. From memory gas appliances in VIC are built in and always flued though the ceiling or wall. I think on this one WA may not have to catch up with the rest

Stephen Galvin

May 20, 2014
Warnbro WA
Hi Jeff Maybe there is one in my wall not sure how though There is avent next to the gas outlet so wouldn't that vent the gas back into the room if there was a leak? Does the vent just go to the roof cavity or outside? Still think an outdoor annexe on a caravan cant be vented enough to make it legal? But then again im not a gas expert so these are just thoughts. :)

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I am a bit confused by all this no annex crap because of the gas outlet!! I have gas heaters in my house you can buy them anywhere and who says my house has an adequate opening? My Stove is gas? I dont leave a window or door open when I cook. And if the annex had some small mesh openings in it whats the issue there? hard to really make an annex air tight anyway. Sounds to me like a desk junky forgot his pills one day:hippie:. Sorry just seems a bit dumb just put vents in it Easy. Sorry for rant :):):frusty:
But you don't sleep in a room with an unflued appliance! Well I hope not!! That is the difference, plus as said in other posts, you may be allowed unflued bayonet heaters in your state but other states deem them not legal. Victoria have not had unflued natural gas heaters for decades and are phasing out LPG ones.