Gadgets Photo thread

Kingy

Apr 29, 2012
Cashmere, Brisbane
OMG I need one
Just showed the Minister of war and finance and she has approved the purchase, ok I need advice and will do research.
Is the parrot unit any good ?

Reactions: Ren77

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
OMG I need one
Just showed the Minister of war and finance and she has approved the purchase, ok I need advice and will do research.
Is the parrot unit any good ?
Don't know about the parot @Kingy although I did see a guy using one at the caravan & camping show here last year, mine is the DJI Phantom I bought it from Camera house and the camera is a GoPro Hero 3 I believe the new phantom has a few more features available like built in camera

Glen Bundesen

Jan 12, 2014
Perth WA
Gday Captain.
You didn't have it up at Ellendale Pool about a year ago? There was a chap there who was practicing with his Quad copter & Go camera - flying it over the pool to the cliff face on the other side.. Really looked like fun.

Capt. Gadget

Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Gday Captain.
You didn't have it up at Ellendale Pool about a year ago? There was a chap there who was practicing with his Quad copter & Go camera - flying it over the pool to the cliff face on the other side.. Really looked like fun.

Sorry Glen Not Guilty I only bought it late last year, it has been great as another medium for capturing some great images I also use it to take ariel photos of a property when submitting plans to council as part of my business building Patios and Sheds

Reactions: bigcol

Capt. Gadget

Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Went up my favourite hill tonight to see if I could get a pic or two of the Lunar eclipse, unfortunately it was a bit more spectacular for you guys over there on the East side of the island but I did manage to capture a great looking Ranger instead lol!!

Ranger Moon.jpg

and maybe 1 half descent one of the Moon no eclipse though!

Moon.jpg

Reactions: Ren77 and dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
My invite must have got lost in the mail :(
Looking at those New Orleans fillets make me want to take a trip to Northam and get a few for the weekend!!!

Capt. Gadget

Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
My invite must have got lost in the mail :(
Looking at those New Orleans fillets make me want to take a trip to Northam and get a few for the weekend!!!

Haha it would be worth it David, Northam town is lucky to have such a great Butcher, then while you're that close you could come on up to Kuringal near Cunderdin with us for the weekend, I'd even cook em for you on the Weber