Funny, Dodgy photos.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yet having visited some non democracy's and some that are just by name, ours is certainly a far better alternative where we can stand up and call them naughty words or vocally disagree with their policy ideas, not having to worry about having a visit during the night or making a sudden trip to hospital or unexpected funeral for the family, even with its foibles its far better than a lot of others and I can vouch that all the carrying on about Police brutality, the moaners really have no idea as they haven't seen brutality and if they did they wouldn't be seeing or talking................

So whinge away it is our democratic right............... it may not be perfect but many have fought to get this far and to be able to Vote is part of it..................................
and don't forget to Vote, no Vote no choice, let others choose for you ???

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
One thing worse than not voting, is not being able to vote, which is the fundamental difference between a Denocracy and a Dictatorship.

So true @Johnanbev . And to think of the sacrifices a lot of good men (and women) went to to achieve that fundamental freedom that is wasted on a lot of the population. What a waste!! The difficulty is picking "the best from the rest" and end up getting " the worst of the best"!!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
A bit of humour to keep morale up...............................

Attachments

• Klinger.jpg
    Klinger.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 452

2slow

Jul 20, 2018
Gawler SA
Potential New Tow Tug
Been thinking lately that the BT50 lacks a bit of oomph so have been on the lookout for a new vehicle.
Here's a pic of me test driving a real beast I found sitting under a tree in SW Qld.
Heaps of power but the A/C left a bit to be desired.

Attachments

• IMG_4547 - Copy_edited_edited.jpg
    IMG_4547 - Copy_edited_edited.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: Bluey

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Potential New Tow Tug
Been thinking lately that the BT50 lacks a bit of oomph so have been on the lookout for a new vehicle.
Here's a pic of me test driving a real beast I found sitting under a tree in SW Qld.
Heaps of power but the A/C left a bit to be desired.
Are they the fuel tanks on the back?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Purple with a touch of the old standard fuel, used to put a bit of zing under the bonnet, mind you needed to get the mix right ..... big fuel strikes in the 70's saw us borrow a few pints............