Funny, Dodgy photos.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
You all know who you are .................................. and I wont tell you all to get stuffed as thats below me ............................. I will say just Google Tin Can Bay, Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach .......................... Its where I live, play and just generally relax every day ...................... and also where that fella from the North comes to poach our fish ..................
Just reread them and really I would have expected more decorum from you @mikerezny , (quite good actually) I may have smiled so an extra special Get Stuffed for you .............. I'll be throwing a line in the Condamine soon so I may post a pic of a monster Carp ......

View attachment 63569
Thats an old photo .... unless of course the Colorado is still stuck there ???

Reactions: DRW and Drover

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
You all know who you are .................................. and I wont tell you all to get stuffed as thats below me ............................. I will say just Google Tin Can Bay, Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach .......................... Its where I live, play and just generally relax every day ...................... and also where that fella from the North, comes to poach our fish ..................
Just reread them and really I would have expected more decorum from you @mikerezny , (quite good actually) I may have smiled so an extra special Get Stuffed for you .............. I'll be throwing a line in the Condamine soon so I may post a pic of a monster Carp ......

That fella from the North ?? Do you mean............are you trying to tell us, that Santa Claus poaches fish ??

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
That fella is @DRW comes down to OUR Inlet to poach fish, Crocs ate all in his river so I heard........... Damn way off topic..............

Reactions: DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Dont.jpg

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Its obvious been set up like that so the steps don't scrap while on the road.
Here's a fairy tale that could never happen. The dealer (who's never owned or towed any form of trailer in his life) three years ago heard the ar$e end of part of a passing conversation between two real caravanners about not having the nose of the van too high. He made this info his own, he owned it, and he passed it with great enthusiasm and confidence to any newby buyer of caravans .... this particular newby was last heard asking "are you sure mate", to which the dealer yelled "yes mate, i know about this stuff I sell caravans"

Reactions: mfexpanda