Funny, Dodgy photos.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
You all know who you are .................................. and I wont tell you all to get stuffed as thats below me ............................. I will say just Google Tin Can Bay, Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach .......................... Its where I live, play and just generally relax every day ...................... and also where that fella from the North comes to poach our fish ..................
Just reread them and really I would have expected more decorum from you @mikerezny , (quite good actually) I may have smiled so an extra special Get Stuffed for you .............. I'll be throwing a line in the Condamine soon so I may post a pic of a monster Carp ......

View attachment 63569
Thats an old photo .... unless of course the Colorado is still stuck there ???

You all know who you are .................................. and I wont tell you all to get stuffed as thats below me ............................. I will say just Google Tin Can Bay, Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach .......................... Its where I live, play and just generally relax every day ...................... and also where that fella from the North, comes to poach our fish ..................
Just reread them and really I would have expected more decorum from you @mikerezny , (quite good actually) I may have smiled so an extra special Get Stuffed for you .............. I'll be throwing a line in the Condamine soon so I may post a pic of a monster Carp ......

That fella from the North ?? Do you mean............are you trying to tell us, that Santa Claus poaches fish ??

Last edited:

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
You blokes @Drove and @mikerezny dont know about living its all happening in the big smoke ahhhhh the traffic crowds people everywhere
Well maybe not i hate it
Well done @Bluey. That was truly a valiant attempt at feigning happiness and contentment whilst being employed, and living and working in Melbourne during winter.