Starcraft First ever van 17.58-3

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
You would have to think that's it. I don't mind the BT looks but a jacked up ranger with black bonnet and big muddies would have to be one of the hottest looking fourbies on the road IMO. Pure redneck for me.
Like this bad boy I saw last week on Sydney Rd? Only problem is it is a 2wd!!!
image.jpg

If I was a betting man, I would suggest the a Raptor version of the Ranger is in the pipeline........,

Reactions: achjimmy
Feb 2, 2015
So there technically the same truck but the ranger gets more issues but they are the same. Now I'm confused. Not much diff in price for a 14 plate ranger because the ranger comes with a tub liner and tow bar standard and other little goodies thrown in so it just comes down to what truck GT Mazda or Ranger XLT

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
So there technically the same truck but the ranger gets more issues but they are the same. Now I'm confused. Not much diff in price for a 14 plate ranger because the ranger comes with a tub liner and tow bar standard and other little goodies thrown in so it just comes down to what truck GT Mazda or Ranger XLT
Im no expert but i hear the ranger has a different electrical system and different transmission in the auto (apparently really good) also different suspention. Otherwise all hardware is the same. You cant loose. Both are good!