16' Series Finally Ordered 16.49-3 OB

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Hi Marco,

Mate, just to let you know the privacy screens are now standard so be sure Jayco dont charge you for them, then you can pput that money towards some WDH or air bags for the tow tug.

Gavin
Hi,

I just had confirmation from Bayswater Jayco that the bed-end privacy screens are still an optional extra :(
I'd much rather a good set of canvas bed-ends anyway, but if they were throwing them in I wouldn't say no :)

Cheers,
Paul

mccrlc

Aug 19, 2012
Tasmania
Hi,

I just had confirmation from Bayswater Jayco that the bed-end privacy screens are still an optional extra :(
I'd much rather a good set of canvas bed-ends anyway, but if they were throwing them in I wouldn't say no :)

Cheers,
Paul
Thanks Paul, They have been thrown in so I wont complain too much.
I notice your picking up the new 16.49-3 OB this weekend, please put some photo's up when you have a chance.

Marco

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Thanks Paul, They have been thrown in so I wont complain too much.
I notice your picking up the new 16.49-3 OB this weekend, please put some photo's up when you have a chance.

Marco
Yep, picking up on Saturday. Bit of a heart-starter duing the week though, dealer called to say it won't be ready until the following weekend. That just wasn't going to wash. and after many phone calls and stern words (I think I only swore at them once, and the GF didn't swear at all) and a call-in, I recieved an email about an hour ago telling me it was on the lot and will be ready for Saturday.

Will post some pics for sure. First trip is to King Valley next week!

Cheers, Paul

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
The question about the bed boxes is no I ordered the new 2 piece mattress as I have just raised the bed box (I will post pics soon) and much to my surprise Jayco in their wisdom have done away with the 120mm foam end what were they thinking. They obviously have not listen to the hundreds of complains since the inception of inner spring mattress. So I told them to put them back into stock and have ordered 2 750x1820x180 will be ready next week.
Hi @rojoberry
I'm curious to see what you mean by bigger bed boxes? And if I'm understanding your previous post did you exclude you mattresses and have some made up? Sorry... Could you clarify this for me please. :ambivalence: