Expanda Heating

Klugerclan

Aug 31, 2011
We take an oil heater away with us, $50 from Bunnings. We had a fan but found too smelly so was relegated to the Annex for my and my beers. The oil heater works a treat as you can leave on all night and really takes the chill and damp out of the air in the confines of the van. Made a big difference with the kids and made us want to go away more when the weather gets colder.

Last year we had a week in Bright in Spring and treated ourselves to an Ensuite. We had a second fan heater in the Ensuite, first one in in the morning turned it on and 5 mins later the Ensuite would be like a sauna. Made a tremendous difference for the wife and kids being able to toilet and shower in warm surroundings. Highly recommend it.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
As others have mentioned. Carpet or rugs are a great start. We used nice cream seconds with decent pile in both our Swan and Flamingo. Great on bare feet. Stopped gritty feel at seaside. Easily swept clean or shampooed. Add brightness and don't show dirt as much as dark colors. Provides fantastic thermal and sound insulation. Caused a bit of ribbing from time to time, just jealous I suspect. Haven't carpeted our Expanda yet, but will do. Just need to work out the "how-to" with the slider and fixed table base. (I took 2 shots to get Flamingo right - forgot measure twice, cut once rule).