Old & Moved Custom Rear Bars - Spare Wheel Carier - EXPRESSIONS OF INTERST

Ashevo

Aug 26, 2012
Karratha
Hi zero,
Could you please send me a price for both bars with the tyre drops for a 17.56.2 OB? Any ideas how they go gettting transported?
Cheers
Ashley

Reactions: laurie

Kartras

Mar 25, 2013
Hey guys,

Is zerosecta still around and getting these rear bars knocked up? I tried e mailing him at his address earlier in this thread but no reply as of yet. Anyone know if he is still about??

cheers

Kartras

Mar 25, 2013
Well decided to build one myself. Bought a welder and some steel and lets see how it goes???

Huey

Mar 13, 2017
Perth
Custom Heavy Duty Rear Bars - Spare Wheel Carier

Hi Folks,

After having a fairly good run with the Stone Guards I was Fabricating, I have decided to Have a run at making some custom XHD Read Bars for Spare Wheel Relocation or even just to replace the nancy tubular bar for extra Protection

The Bar's will be provided in raw Blue Painted Steel Format apart from having Primer applied to the welds and Black Plastic Knock in End Caps for all open ends. - You can then opted to Spray it (as I've Done), get it powder coated or even galvanized to match the draw bar.

You will also obviously need to drill a couple of holes to bolt it on -I find the best option is mounting it on top as I've done (requires a few good clamps to get into position then drill and bolt)

Victorian Members - welcome to pick-up from Point cook
Victorian and Interstate Members welcome to arrange collection from my place, again in Point cook. I now also have a Fabricator who will Build to my (your) specs in Brisbane.. so no need for postage if you willing to pick up from there.

Here are some pics of what I've done so far - If you are looking for something similar and want to discuss your requirements and get a quote Please send me a PM to Zerosecta@hotmail.com

View attachment 8379 View attachment 8380 View attachment 8381
View attachment 8382 View attachment 8383

View attachment 8768View attachment 8769

View attachment 8770View attachment 8771View attachment 8772View attachment 8773View attachment 8774
Custom Heavy Duty Rear Bars - Spare Wheel Carier

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vere