Cruza Drivers OUTBACK EXPANDA 16.49-3 Trips and Mods

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Murray falls looks great!

How was the access? ( I can't tell from the wiki map...must be on wrong settings)

Another for my list.

Katut

Aug 20, 2017
Baulkham Hills
Another mod completed today was fitting shelves into the wardrobe. After searching through the forum about what way to tackle the job I decided to very similar to how @17triton did his. Again its one of those jobs that has been on the back burner for to long :blah:

So another trip to Bunnings last night to collect what I needed for todays job.
3 sheets of 12mm ply, and 3 lengths of aluminium 30x30mm angle brackets. I bought an extra sheet of ply for another little job ;)

View attachment 54245

I lined the sides for extra strength as its our pantry. If it was cloths I probably wouldn't have gone to the extra effort. That's my theory anyway ;)

View attachment 54246

View attachment 54247

View attachment 54248

Thanks for looking :yo:
Hi cruza, I'm new to forum and picked up a 2009 16 ft outback pop top today. First obvious thing on the list is shelves in the robe. I see you've posted on this a while ago but the link to the photos has expired, long shot but could you repost?

MelSurf

Nov 8, 2020
North Curl Curl
Another mod completed today was fitting shelves into the wardrobe. After searching through the forum about what way to tackle the job I decided to very similar to how @17triton did his. Again its one of those jobs that has been on the back burner for to long :blah:

So another trip to Bunnings last night to collect what I needed for todays job.
3 sheets of 12mm ply, and 3 lengths of aluminium 30x30mm angle brackets. I bought an extra sheet of ply for another little job ;)

View attachment 54245

I lined the sides for extra strength as its our pantry. If it was cloths I probably wouldn't have gone to the extra effort. That's my theory anyway ;)

View attachment 54246

View attachment 54247

View attachment 54248

Thanks for looking :yo:
Hey cruza, I hope it is OK - I'm dragging up an old thread here. We have just bought a 2014 17.56.1 and it doesn't have shelves in either of the tall cupboards and I'm doing my research on how to best go about getting shelves in them. I'd love to 'see' the photos of your modification but I'm getting a 'please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting' from photobucket.com/p500 maybe they aren't in the group any more. Any chance you can reshare them? Cheers Melissa