Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Yet another in the rolling Vic govt mismanaged incompetent disasters, has maybe favoured the brave for once. The Plan B inconvenience may well have dealt us a right Royal Flush. We stocked up in Narrandera heading south, so we're flush with essentials. Add to that avoiding the Melb Covid test crisis and our local 38sec test wait, and now doing our penance right here with no-one in 500mtrs. We have full phone, internet and tv service. Enjoyed some Netflix out on the sun deck last night.

pano_20210102_171125~01_000-resized-2048.jpg

We cant go home, because we have 6 borders in our house that we would expose to Covid. DHHS confirmed our return would cause issues including all of the borders to in turn quarantine. Thanks Dictator Dan, you dumb ar$e. Yippee ki yay m¥₩&/= f%^€$#÷

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Yet another in the rolling Vic govt mismanaged incompetent disasters, has maybe favoured the brave for once. The Plan B inconvenience may well have dealt us a right Royal Flush. We stocked up in Narrandera heading south, so we're flush with essentials. Add to that avoiding the Melb Covid test crisis and our local 38sec test wait, and now doing our penance right here with no-one in 500mtrs. We have full phone, internet and tv service. Enjoyed some Netflix out on the sun deck last night.

View attachment 66225

We cant go home, because we have 6 borders in our house that we would expose to Covid. DHHS confirmed our return would cause issues including all of the borders to in turn quarantine. Thanks Dictator Dan, you dumb ar$e. Yippee ki yay m¥₩&/= f%^€$#÷

Well at least you can blame NSW this time @Crusty181 !! Your camp site is far better than being in Melbourne with possible Covid neighbours.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic

View attachment 66225

Does Dan Murphy deliver ?

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
We put on our permit where we will be after we crossed the border for our quarantine as we flith ridden from being in a green zone in NSW where did crusty put are you like me in breach of your permit cause i didnt get a test upon return got it the next day

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We put on our permit where we will be after we crossed the border for our quarantine as we flith ridden from being in a green zone in NSW where did crusty put are you like me in breach of your permit cause i didnt get a test upon return got it the next day
We had to change our location based on top quality reliable DHHS advice. This isnt a particularly easy place to isolate you know, its not all beer and skittles here .... ha, i cant keep this up. ITS FRICKEN AWESOME

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Got that covered. Grog isnt even on my isolation, quarantine, doomsday list at all.

Im a learned up Doomsdayer, i never let grog stocks get anywhere low enough to need to put it on any doomsday list
Wasn't that the reason for the extra GVM.. Extra Grog storage.
Yes be a shame 14 days sitting relaxing.

Last edited: