Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Camp Crusty. Pretty hit miss with the weather, thanks nsw. First 3 days it didnt stop raining, then we've had drizzle, humidity, heat, wind and 38 full seconds of awesome weather.

Better than being home tho. Note the Elite caravans sun visor. 2013, 2015 caravan manufacturer of the year, and 2016 liquidation grand finalist ... but hey a free sun visor is a free sun visor

20201227_181644.jpg

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I reckon there's nothing wrong with el Crusty flashing his rusty bits on the beach, would certainly keep the crowds away and maintain some social distancing .......... Having had to shower with 20 other blokes on ships, no cubicles, it doesn't faze me in the least................. always some great jokes around as well.... of course soap is on a rope as jokes can go a bit too far.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
All packed up, hitched up and ready for the 14hr run for for the Vic border. Between NSW general population and the whack job in charge in Vic, the fun has evaporated and like @Bluey who's packing up 2hrs sth of us Dictator Dan generously gave us 7 hrs to do the 14hr drive needed today. I rang the dumb flogs yesterday and it was all good, same same, no dramas.
20201231_200022-resized-1600.jpg

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
All packed up, hitched up and ready for the 14hr run for for the Vic border. Between NSW general population and the whack job in charge in Vic, the fun has evaporated and like @Bluey who's packing up 2hrs sth of us Dictator Dan generously gave us 7 hrs to do the 14hr drive needed today. I rang the dumb flogs yesterday and it was all good, same same, no dramas.
View attachment 66216
I honestly thought you would have jumped to QLD

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
That does not look like the road to the airport
No, but could easily be mistaken to be the view from the hearse

SHMBO obviously had the last say
More often than not it can just be the silent creepy vide, or that indescribable sideways glance all men are born recognising

@mfexpanda low fuel and sub tank lights on, im clearly about to run out of fuel in that pic to ... you could have warned me

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I was looking at crossing points and thought someplace like Jingellic or closer to Mildura would be better as everyone would race to Albury or Bega, I can just imagine what the Princess Hwy would be like you would be stuck at every little town for a couple of hours................... Well I hope you got home okay and I suppose after a week you can show that "I told you so" look (from a safe distance of course) .................. At least as Victorians you are highly experienced at lock down, did you buy up plenty of dunny paper while in NSW ??