Clearview mirrors

gavin.davis59

Mar 21, 2011
Naracoorte.SA
Fitted clearview mirrors a couple of weeks ago,first one took 28 mins to fit,the second only 12 mins.It was an easy task,even for someone of limited mechanical skills like Myself.Towed with them fitted for the first time over Easter and in a word,MAGIC.No more adjusting,vibrating,blowing back etc.I would highly recommend them.Only problem being We have had to change the name of the Paj(SWB) from Stumpy to Dumbo(big ears).Anyway must go have to put the old mirrors on ebay!

Coastrunner

Mar 18, 2012
South Coast NSW
www.expandasdownunder.com
I had a pair of the cheap rubber attachable mirrors and found it frustrating seeing a blurred image due to vibration and wind passing through.

I bought a much dearer set with better clipping attachments, not sure of the brand but much better to use and holds still. No more blurred vibration filled images.

I guess the golden rule "You get what you pay for" applies with mirrors too.

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
Fitted clearview mirrors a couple of weeks ago,first one took 28 mins to fit,the second only 12 mins.It was an easy task,even for someone of limited mechanical skills like Myself.Towed with them fitted for the first time over Easter and in a word,MAGIC.No more adjusting,vibrating,blowing back etc.I would highly recommend them.Only problem being We have had to change the name of the Paj(SWB) from Stumpy to Dumbo(big ears).Anyway must go have to put the old mirrors on ebay!

I'm thinking about a pair for our Pajero, do you mind if I ask how much they cost?