Clear windows for Expanda roof skirt

Johnstons

Aug 10, 2012
Anywhere in the great outdoors
Hi Crustt, we are back in Vic and the way we are going you'll be on the road before us.
Hope all is well at home and your still managing to find a quiet wave somewhere.
Hope to be back on the road and start the trip for real in a couple of weeks.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Also fitted our tinted ones on the weekend @crustt . Look great and fit perfectly.
Anyone looking for a set I wouldn't hesitate recommending you get them from Scott (crustt).

Reactions: crustt

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Jus
Hi Crustt, we are back in Vic and the way we are going you'll be on the road before us.
Hope all is well at home and your still managing to find a quiet wave somewhere.
Hope it is nothing bad.
Going back and forth is not so bad as long as you don't stop in the same places, your on track now. The best plan is no plan, your still on your trip if you haven't got a home.:smile::untroubled:

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Had a member buy some windows on ebay, thanks. If any other expanda members want them just pm me and save around 10 bucks on ebay fees.

Reactions: Greeeny and dagree

jandl

Mar 18, 2014
Perth
I want to ask @crustt for set of his clear windows but I am a newbie to forums and I do not know how to do a pm, I assume that means personal mail. Can someone help me please?

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hi @jandl,
Go to your "Inbox" Tab on the top right of every page.
Click "Start a new conversation".
Start typing a name in the "participants" box and select the one you want from the drop down box.
Type your message and click "Start a Conversation"

OH and welcome to the forum from another West Aussie.....

jandl

Mar 18, 2014
Perth
Thanks @dagree I was a bit lost. Like your avatar, similar to what actually happened when I signed for my van. I went looking at bathroom fixtures and tiles and ended up with an expanda :)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
You're welcome @jandl

Similar story to us but we only went to have a look at and order brick pavers. Called into Jayco dealer on the way "just" to look at the floor plans in the new 2014 models and ended up walking out with a receipt for deposit on a 17.56.2 and a trade in offer for the old 2007 16.49.3.

Flossymk1

Apr 29, 2014
Brisbane, QLD
Installed my new set of @crustt clear windows yesterday - they are fantastic!! I recommend them to anyone that owns a poptop van! :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Hold on. Your in Queensland aren't you? Perfect one day and.........?

Reactions: dagree

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah , maybe one day. But dont hold your breath..........;)