On the road
Sorry vid wont upload. Heres some pics0
20171217_193811.jpg
20171217_191733.jpg

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Amazing what some folk can do with a few lights...............................................is that Santa having a pee into the water ??????? ....CLASSIC

Reactions: bigcol

rags

Dingo, We where up the coast the last night and the neighbour on the corner of Stillwater and Mariner had a good light show along with the neighbour across the road from him. Only problem is they go outside and pack up around 10pm, I guess so the goods arent stolen.

Dingo193

Feb 17, 2017
On the road
Hi Rags good to hear from you .I usually have lazer lights going but we are up for sale and relocating to Cairns in the New Year....In the storm the other Saturday I nearly ran over their Santa in the middle of the road...Poor santa looked a little deflated. Got the Prado on carsales...Ill see how I go. Best wishes of the season

rags

That wind must have blown hard, when I went into the garage the other night I couldn't work out why the manhole hatch was lifted off. Then thought must have been sucked up by the wind.
Cairns is a big move ! Good luck with that and the sale of the Prado. Are you thinking another Prado again?
I have to pock me head around and meet you before you move on.I won't be up there now for a few weeks now as heading back to the Blue Mts and other stops for Christ.

Dingo193

Feb 17, 2017
On the road
Thanks guys.. After driving the Prado and others I think i will stay with them.They drive well ..just heavy.. but im used to that..its just the price..