bed end flys

hornet

Apr 9, 2012
anyone know where i can get some good bed end flys made for non hard-lid 16', we have a set of coast to coast ones but they dont really fit that well and are showing signs of age now,we are in WA but dont care where they come from most places freight these days.cheers

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Not sure Hornet in WA but with coast to coast ones we made them ropeless and poleless, we had one end trimmed down and cut the shade cloth to the shape of the van and used velco, pictures below.

Christian

DSCN8878 (Small).JPG DSCN8881 (Small).JPG DSCN8882 (Small).JPG DSCN8883 (Small).JPG

Ropeless fly's (2).JPG Ropeless Fly's.JPG

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey Hornet

I know it is in Qld but this is where we got the annex from and they do the bed end fly's as well. Jayco recommend them too. Link -> Kakadu Annex's

We recently had to get a new bag for one end and we kept the original fly, cost $100 and they were really helpful. When I was talking to them originally (when I thought I would need a new fly altogether), I think they were looking at about $260-280 per end.

There is also a place in central Qld that does them as well. Can't put my hand on the link, maybe some of the Central Qld'ers could post the info or a link??

Cheers

Gil

Reactions: hornet

hornet

Apr 9, 2012
Thanks guys, kakadu want $800 a pair and aust wide don't make them anymore only do hard lids , no viable to make ones for non hard lids apperently

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Ours for our previous van were coast to coast. Jayco had ordered them and we got them with our van when new. Ours fitted well, the one for bed at front( over A frame) was bigger than rear bed. We always used them and found them excellent. Yours may not have been ordered by Jayco and so maybe measurements were off. Ours had a small overlap at top which meant they came away from bed ends a little. Perfect.