VIC Barwon Heads Caravan Park

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Brad 17triton - I've had to give up my spot on this trip. Would've been really good to catch up. We might still come over for the day (though i'll try to get swmbo for an overnighter, we'll see).

Cheers Pace.
Yeah not sure what we are up to yet, we dont get that long weekend we get ballarat show.

Johnstons

Aug 10, 2012
Anywhere in the great outdoors
We got married at Barwon Heads on the beach in 2000.
In your last photo on the left are steps down to the beach .Our ceremony was just passed the third set of steps.
It's a great spot down there and we are regularly at Ocean Grove(actually going on weekend) as my Mother in law lives there.
So much to see around the area with Portarlington, Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale etc near by.

Reactions: Xpandafan

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Well whoever comes, let us know. I was thinking of booking a table at that restaurant that sits over the water. let me know closer if anyone wants to be included in a booking for the meal.

jacbaz

Feb 6, 2011
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Love the coast down there ... We usually stay at the Ocean Grove Foreshore caravan park on the Cup weekend ... This year though we are off to Tassie for two weeks - can't wait!

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
We have been saying that we will go back in a couple of weeks time but something has come up.
but at this stage we are going to try for a quick weekend away on the 26th, 27th and 28th.
Fingers crossed nothing pops up this time.