AzHaych's new 18.58.1OB Club Lounge

Aussiejet

Aug 12, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Great feeling I'm sure Az!
Just a few days and you can get stuck into making those changes.
I'm happy with the Cadel upholstery and Dark Boston flooring as we have ordered, but we have different laminex.
We have also asked for the solar reg and hot water switch to be on the side of the fridge wall, but at the back, so hopefully they'll get it right by November.

It just looks great though, doesn't it.
You've got to be happy with it.
We'll keep checking for the continuation of your story.

Thanks for sharing Az!!

Peter

Reactions: AzHaych

Aussiejet

Aug 12, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Hi again Az.

Mate, it appears that the storage door above the fridge, as in the Brisbane show unit, is not there. They have put the Fusion unit low where the door should be.
Is this something you asked for or have they just changed at there own discretion?
Also, the robe near the front bed has two doors rather than just one? Again, something you asked for?

Thanks
Peter

Reactions: formyfamily

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Hi again Az.

Mate, it appears that the storage door above the fridge, as in the Brisbane show unit, is not there. They have put the Fusion unit low where the door should be.
Is this something you asked for or have they just changed at there own discretion?
Also, the robe near the front bed has two doors rather than just one? Again, something you asked for?

Thanks
Peter

Hey Peter, you cant really see in the pic but they have split the space above the fridge vertically instead of horizontally and there is still a cupboard door on there. I definitely didnt ask for it but it does look okay.
The robe is split and it has shelves in both, again I actually didnt mind how they have built this. The storage in this model is awesome, plenty of cupboard space.

Az

Last edited:

formyfamily

Aug 8, 2015
NSW
Az thanks for posting these photos! looks great :) are you able to confirm where the PowerPoint is on your robe next to your bed? we are looking at the ensuite model but geez your storage looks great! thanks

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
are you able to confirm where the PowerPoint is on your robe next to your bed?

I didnt check this afternoon, but a double was marked on the plan for the bedside of the cupboard. I did check the other end on the dresser bench which has a double and a TV and separate 12v on the bed side of the dresser. I will be able to confirm for you on Thursday arvo.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Nice @AzHaych. The dinette is also a bed? .... (flat cushions). There's beds everywhere mate. In ours they installed a doors with no gas vent, and put gas vent at the rear of the step-in .... I much prefer the the door vent. Wanna swap??

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Nice @AzHaych. The dinette is also a bed? .... (flat cushions). There's beds everywhere mate. In ours they installed a doors with no gas vent, and put gas vent at the rear of the step-in .... I much prefer the the door vent. Wanna swap??

The dinette comes standard with a bed converta now. I sat in the Club lounge and there is heaps of room, we will fit 5 adults comfortably. I didnt know that they didnt do the vent in the door. Diesel heater would fix any draft that comes in.