AzHaych's new 18.58.1OB Club Lounge

JMS Project

Jun 14, 2015
Dayboro
Awesome job AZ.
Has been a while since I've visited.
Could you let me know the measurements of that great box please champion?
I'm going through the process at the moment, trying to fit webber on RHS and Gen on LHS. Going with slides on ends, which will obviously make the internal measurements smaller.. Doing my head in actually. Haha

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Just might want to hook up the Disco and do a tight turn to check your clearance with the bike rack. I had a similiar one on my expanda which I put in front of the gas bottles and ended up with a small dent in the tub of the Triton granted I didnt have an extended drawbar. Thats when I built my custom job above the bottle.
Great looking toolbox by the way:encouragement:.

Last edited:

Macca_75

Aug 3, 2016
SE Suburbs, Vic.
Thought I would update as I have added a mod for the impending trip to the Great Aussie Holiday Park on the 4th of Jan for 8 nights. We are stopping through Moama on the way for New Years and a couple of days, but we are staying with friends in their cabin. Going to store the van at a mates place in his shed until we head across on the 4th.
Added some bike racks to the drawbar that we bought off ebay today, our last bike rack was a tow hitch type that held the bikes to close together. These keep the bikes separated and make it a lot easier to get off and on.

View attachment 37774 View attachment 37775 View attachment 37776 View attachment 37777 View attachment 37778
Hi @AzHaych - great looking setup. Do you happen to have a link to where you got the bike racks from?

Thanks in advance

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Just might want to hook up the Disco and do a tight turn to check your clearance with the bike rack. I had a similiar one on my expanda which I put in front of the gas bottles and ended up with a small dent in the tub of the Triton granted I didnt have an extended drawbar. Thats when I built my custom job above the bottle.
Great looking toolbox by the way:encouragement:.
Thanks @17triton, came down to Beacon Resort in Queenscliff today for a sneaky 4 dayer and no issue with the tight turn into the site, must be the extended drawbar advantage.

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Awesome job AZ.
Has been a while since I've visited.
Could you let me know the measurements of that great box please champion?
I'm going through the process at the moment, trying to fit webber on RHS and Gen on LHS. Going with slides on ends, which will obviously make the internal measurements smaller.. Doing my head in actually. Haha

Hey @JMS Project size is 2100w X 500hx 600d the gas compartment is 750w

Cheers
Az

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic

Gypsy@heart

Sep 13, 2016
Pannawonica
Sorry about the delay guys. Handover went really well only a couple of minor things that I listed in the earlier post. The few items that will be done at the first service are
-Second picnic table to be installed in lieu of it being installed where I didnt want it.
-Replace rear bar with "Black" bar as stated on my sign off form (Plain Gal is on it now)
-Edge trim around Club Lounge table is overlapped on the join
-Dinette table is too tight as the bed converta (fits but its tight)
-Drifter panel and hot water switch to be moved next to the TV
-Gas bottle cover to be fitted to drawbar
Overall we are really happy with the finish, I couldn't really pick anything wrong with the finish. Thanks to @burnsie's checklist we went over every cupboard, drawer, fitting and appliance and all was good.
All the cupboards have been fitted out with shelves and now saved me some money on not having to fit them out and we got a filtered fresh water tap that we never optioned or payed for.
Looks Fantastic !!!!! Would love to know how much $$ for this custom order, this is exactly what we are looking at.

So here are some pics @Aussiejet

View attachment 35539

View attachment 35540
View attachment 35541
View attachment 35542
View attachment 35543

View attachment 35544

View attachment 35545

View attachment 35546

View attachment 35547 View attachment 35548 View attachment 35549 View attachment 35550 View attachment 35552 View attachment 35553 View attachment 35554 View attachment 35555 View attachment 35556 View attachment 35558

Reactions: Lozza T

mark&courtney

Sep 2, 2015
Uralla
Hey AzHaych just wondering what size cgear mat you've got here? It looks nice and neat? Is it annoying that the bottom of the annex folds under inside or not really an issue? We have the same annexe on our 20.64 and about to order the cgear just wondering what size to get. Thanks.

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Hey AzHaych just wondering what size cgear mat you've got here? It looks nice and neat? Is it annoying that the bottom of the annex folds under inside or not really an issue? We have the same annexe on our 20.64 and about to order the cgear just wondering what size to get. Thanks.

From memory it was the 5.4mtr and no the flaps on the inside of the annexe have never really worried us.
Cheers
Az