Exterior Ants

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
When I hiked across Europe with a backpack, it rained continuously for over two weeks. It was a real pleasure to once again see the sun

I had that problem when I was in The Kingdom of Fife, it was dull overcast and rain while there
as soon as you crossed the River Tay, or the Firth of Forth - bright sunshine everywhere

Reactions: Dobbie and dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
remind me about the topic.....i suspect it was ants.....none seen today on the east coast
They have all moved over here to Wait Awhile....... Getting some super dooper anti-ant spray during the week from a farmer friend so hopefully they get the hint before it gets sprayed and they head back home eastward!!!!

I'm thinking of changing my moniker to Debbie......@dobbie attracts too much rain.

I seem to remember @dagree had that title for a while...or maybe it was @Bushman ?
Will let @Bushman have the title for now...... That might change once we get to get the van out and about one of these days!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well the Ant Rid did a great job now I'm freezing any of the buggers that are left......................

Reactions: bigcol

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
They have all moved over here to Wait Awhile....... Getting some super dooper anti-ant spray during the week from a farmer friend so hopefully they get the hint before it gets sprayed and they head back home eastward!!!!

Will let @Bushman have the title for now...... That might change once we get to get the van out and about one of these days!

I haven't had the van out since January (which was reasonably dry) and it still bloody raining or should I say raining again, not looking good for me pulling out at Easter either :mad2: so ya all safe.

Reactions: dagree and bigcol