Antmans 2001 Prado

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
It will be probably monday when i get the name of the repair agent and then i organise timing directly with them. :)
So a shiny new bullbar for me! :) and the rest LOL

I can tell people where NOT to go for smash repairs - Toowong Smash Repairs in Brisbane.
I took the prado in there to get a quote and their pricing was the reason I thought the car might actually get written off. They reckoned twice the price as to what NRMA believe.

ragracing

Jan 30, 2012
Petrie Qld
I can tell people where NOT to go for smash repairs - Toowong Smash Repairs in Brisbane.
I took the prado in there to get a quote and their pricing was the reason I thought the car might actually get written off. They reckoned twice the price as to what NRMA believe.

This is why our insurance premiums are so expensive >:(

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
I agree ragracing. It makes you mad. Just happy to share the name of a place that is not doing the right thing and hopefully reduce their customer base so less people are taken advantage of.

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Sorry to hear of the car troubles Antman, but like everyone else has said, glad no-one was hurt.
Is NRMA gonna fix you up with a loan car while yours is out of action? I hope so!
Good luck with it all, hopefully repairs are done quickly so you're back on the road again soon!

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Hey Lara
I don't bother with a loan car on my policy and in saying that have saved quite a bit in regards to premiums over the last decade of no claims so Im happy with that.

We have two cars and always said that if one was out of action we would make do with only one car. :)