Annex floor

Big Al

Jul 23, 2012
Hi fellow expanda owners.Took out our new expanda out for the first time on the weekend.It is a 16.49 outback.We went to blue gums caravan park at lake Elidon. We set up everything for the first time.The question I have is.Can anybody point me in the right direction regarding floor for annex.What type ,who has it and how much. The measurement I got was 2metres by 3.6 metres
Thanks in advance.
One more thing is any body traveling to grampians cup weekend as we are.Would be good to meet fellow owners.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
"AHHH the serenity, dont you love the smell of 2 stroke i the morning Dale", a quote from The Castle. looking forward to get back to Eildon Ranges we are.

Was in local Bunnings the other day and seen a good rubber holed/breathable flooring, give them a go. other wise look into Mitre 10 or Clarkrubber. Grampians is a great place, unfortunately i'm rostered on that long w/end.

16.49 what is your van? what do you tow with? Cheers Pace.

Big Al

Jul 23, 2012
Hi Pace
The van I have is a 16.49.1.I towed it with my Nissan patrol which I found it to lack power on hills because it is a carby model. My wife has a ford territory which I am setting up to tow the van also .Thanks for the floor information

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
We just bought the rubber matting from Page Bros, or any Caravan shop would have it. Masters had a similar rubber matting, but not as good as the proper stuff but at under $30 it was good valve and worth a try.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Big Al, we've had the rubber flooring before, available from caravan outlets, clarke rubber and camping shops, works well but heavy especially when wet and takes a while to dry. This time around I bought the cgear multimat, looks good, good reports and light weight but havn't used it yet as only had slab sites so far. One side is green the other is grey.

Cheers.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Cgear all the way,after trying others over time nothing is as good, worth the money, they have now also launched awning shades for side and ends for a reasonable price compared to Tebbs or the very expensive (but good) ones that Jayco bayswater do and far better than the cheap ones under the RV brand!
Cheers

grinner914

Aug 3, 2011
Bacchus Marsh VIC
Another vote for the Cgear floor. We've had ours for about 6 years and still going strong. I also have 2 Cgear walls for the awning which seem to be good quality as well.

Jason