The Vines, WA
Pics of new baby :-View attachment 15936 View attachment 15939
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

meandher (a frost)

Mar 21, 2013
The Vines, WA
Sexy fingers. Pressed the wrong button (again). Here are the rest. All taken on the IPad, so not the best clarity, but you get the general idea.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The dragon tells me the overhead power cable is now gone. Never noticed as it was pitch black and was on the phone when I drove in, so will park it where it should be at the weekend without fear of blacking out the entire suburb. Will need to order paving bricks and get the driveway extension sorted in the next few weeks.

Still have a stupid grin on my face and it is beginning to hurt. Expanda, when does it wear off?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 275

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria

Still have a stupid grin on my face and it is beginning to hurt. Expanda, when does it wear off?

Oops! :becky: The lemon thing was only ever meant as a short term fix...sorry if I led you to believe there was a permanent cure! :whistle:
Just enjoy a great van.

My grin hasn't worn off yet...people have just got used to it I think. At my age they cut you a bit of slack, and just put it down to some form of mental deterioration.
Replacing anode in HWS the other day when contented A-Van owning neighbour stopped for chat (and a sticky). He doesn't have a HWS so as I explained I felt the grin come back worse than ever. I also had to slide out the lounge...and test all the LED lights while chatting to him about the tiresome jobs an Expanda owner has to do. Mrs XF thought I was just being mean.