17Triton's Starcraft 17-58-3 OB

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Chasing a update from the dealer today I received an email saying he believed the van was coming off the line today so was a little behind schedule but expected it in their yard early next week and will send me some pics.
I have been spending too much whilst waiting and the wife is taking the credit card off me I think lol. In the last month we have purchased the annexe, weber babyq with 3m hose for bayonette so our q220 will reside at home under the veranda, an aluminium tool box to house the bbq and generator and chainsaw plus fuel and lastly we have bought a diesel heater so we wont be cold while free camping in winter. So I will be a busy boy once we get it home.

Hey @17triton, great to hear the van is almost ready. What size heater did you end up getting?

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
Hi mate, not long now I hope you like your van as much as we love ours, the expanda we had before was not set up for free camping, and we used to dream about what it was like to be self sufficient. We included all the things the expanda was lacking, and the scrafts maiden voyage was out to The Clarence Gorge. The van was magnificent and couldnt be faulted. So loving the scraft!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

A few pics of the new van from the dealer. Looks great I think. Looks like I have to wait a bit longer than normal due to the caravan show on next week :-( Can't wait to pick it up.

Last edited: