17' Series 17.56-2 just ordered

acmackie

Apr 19, 2012
Glenmore Park
Hi, just ordered new 17.56-2 outback. Expected delivery late August. Very excited and can't wait to head out with the wife and 3 boys (all under 4). Been borrowing a Swan for couple of years but looking forward to convenience of our own van setup with our things in it. Andrew

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Welcome acmackie,and congrats would live one of those myself. Lots of good ideas, help and friendly people here....enjoy mate!

Cheers.

acmackie

Apr 19, 2012
Glenmore Park
Ordered a few options. Key one is the roof A/C to give some more storage space, and the 150l fridge. Will prob add a few more things before the van hits the production line.

acmackie

Apr 19, 2012
Glenmore Park
So handover date is now confirmed - 13th August. It's been a long wait but it's close now. Besides the wait has given me time to prepare and learn so much (mostly from this site). So picking up from Melbourne and having the week off to travel back to Sydney via the coast. Will give me a few chances to setup/pack up immediately after handover so should help me remember most things. Just slightly excited :)

acmackie

Apr 19, 2012
Glenmore Park
First real trip is likely to be up to Toowoomba via Armidale and home via Narrabri in October. Might do a weekend to
Mudgee area before that if I get time. Just had the car wired for the 12pin cost a few $ but that's life. Also been spending a bit buying all the kitchen essentials. I'm planning on visiting Award RV in Melb when I pick up the van to get all the other things like power cord, water hoses etc. All these things add up but I was somewhat prepared for all these expenses.

Big Gee

Apr 8, 2011
The ACT
Awesome, don't forget leveler's. You need 2 sets for the 17.56 & double check they fit between the two tyres :suspicious: