The Toilet Paper Comparison

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Good test there @Turtle. Perhaps you should have included a jar of Nutella to better simulate conditions.

Problem I find is when it's low tide with a couple of sand bars exposed. Hard for the paper to break down then.

Sand bars???? Should that have been sand bars with Blind Mullets exposed?

There's a public Water Park up this way that is sometimes closed for cleaning. You just know that "cleaning" is code for Blind Mullet removal time.

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
Since Mrs Drover won't be in cooee and I'd have to do the honours one handed while holding the camera it may sadden some but you'll have to use your imagination............................................happy wanda
:D

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I'm pleased to report that ALDI 3 ply is good as well, you'll have to take my word for it though and the Coffs Harbour dump is damn good, plenty of room for vans, even has a water hose.

Last edited:

Simon

Dec 28, 2013
Melbourne
:censored:
?... the Aldi one (we love Aldi) I find is too slippery as my finger have no grip now (nuff said) so we go for the sorbent in the van as it has more grip. Since having the van I have managed not to actually use toilet paper in the van YET I have always been lucky enough to pull up close to a long drop or similar or be in a park. However Mrs DRW uses it every few seconds (or at least it appears that way) and I must say I have not had the clumping tissue issue, I do tend to move around a bit also which would save placing my hand into the cassette and stiring it..

Ummmm way tooooooo much info and way too many questions.......

Reactions: DRW