New model leaked

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
It makes me wonder a bit about this style/size of van. Do people really take a van this size/weight seriously off-road where all the heavy duty bells and whistles are needed? The idea seems good at the time and some of the vans I've seen around in this style are awesome bits of kit with plenty of wow factor, but how "off-road" do people actually take these massive vans? I'd be worried enough about taking our little 14.44 on anything but a well used dirt/sand road due to its weight,size etc. Maybe i have a different idea of off-road to others. Def see plenty of them around though in van parks....
We've dragged our 3ton Behemoth about on some very rough and pretty questionable tracks looking for some solitude, and there always seem to be others already at the end of those tracks with some equally big vans in tow.

We've had to winch out of the creek crossing ... only once.

"We", the big van draggers are out there, at the end of those crappy tracks ... although sometimes i do think maybe ive gone too far. Ha. Whats the worst that can happen

Last edited:

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
We've dragged our 3ton Behemoth about on some very rough and pretty questionable tracks looking for some solitude, and there always seem to be others already at the end of those tracks with some equally big vans in tow.

We've had to winch out of the creek crossing ... only once.

We are out there ... although sometimes i do think maybe ive gone too far. Ha. Whats the worst that can happen
The Expanda will always out last the Nissan :boink::behindsofa: