QLD Woodgate Caravan Park. Near Bundaberg.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Woodgate Caravan Park, just done 6 nights.
Located only 70kms away from Bundaberg, lies nice beachy Woodgate.
Pet friendly and situated directly opposite the beach.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
You live at bargagra and holiday at Woodgate...I think I hate you ya lucky mongrel :biggrin:
Yes I know, my wife and kids are on hols and I had to work during the week. So hence the short getaway.
It was still nice to come back to the campsite after work with air con on 18 degrees.
Cheers Deano

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Yes I know, my wife and kids are on hols and I had to work during the week. So hence the short getaway.
It was still nice to come back to the campsite after work with air con on 18 degrees.
Cheers Deano

I haven't been to woodgate for years. I'm surprised you didn't camp in the national park area on the Burrum river... Looks like you had heaps of fun!

Mrhappi, we can't complain! Just a stones through from the Gold Coast and wivenhoe and not much further to the sunny coast, moreton, straddie, etc

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
I haven't been to woodgate for years. I'm surprised you didn't camp in the national park area on the Burrum river... Looks like you had heaps of fun!

Mrhappi, we can't complain! Just a stones through from the Gold Coast and wivenhoe and not much further to the sunny coast, moreton, straddie, etc

Hey Andrea,
It's a good place to visit. I had to work during the week so used it as a base. Only 70km from Bundy. We tried to get into Burrum Heads but all full up.
So is your van safe or is the pool still taking over?
Cheers Deano