Who is staying between Rye and Rosebud (Vic')

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
In my daily travels down on the Mornington Peninsula here in Victoria I have driven by dozens of Expandas, surely one owner must be on this forum.

Geoff

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Yeah we drove to Sorrento yesterday to take the Kids to the Hobbit movie. I was amazed with the number of expandas.
Crazy traffic to get to Sorrento.
We are still over at Crib point for another week.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
How has Crib Point been Brad? Been fishing? Taken the kids to the swimming pool at Hastings?

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Crib Point has been extremely relaxing. From what the owner of the CP has told me it sounds like he has overhauled the place over the last couple of years. I will post a report on the CP separately later.
We have been using the Crib Point swimming pools. But today we have plans to go up and check out the Hastings pools.
I had a try of fishing from the pier. No good but will give it another go soon.

You taking any time off Geoff?

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Yes Brad, in a couple weeks we are going to Tathra for 5 days, Tuross Heads for 7 days and on the way home 2 nights at Marlo. The Hastings pool is great for the kids. You are not far from Shoreham, great rock pools at low tide and a great beach for parking the car right next to the sand. We are going to Point Leo this arvo as the kids are hanging out to try their boogy boards. If you like antiques, the Tyabb Packing house is good. Other good beaches are at Balnarring and Merricks and also Point Leo.

Cheers Geoff

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
We did Balnarring beach the other day. Very nice....

Feel free to drop around Geoff if you have time. We are all going out at 6 tonight if you have time before then.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hi brad, thanks for the offer, kids just want to go to local beach (safety beach) so we are going town when the tourists thin out a bit after 6. I have been busy doing a mod to the van, it involved cutting into the side panel. I will be down your way a few times this week as I am working :( . Might be able to catch up then.

Cheers Geoff